After million times

Almost a year, I am doing fine & living happily with whatever I have now. 
Appreciate everything suround me, the people, the job, my family, my newly own goods. Basically is just everything!
Just wanted to say that I have move on and adapted with all these new environment & peoples. 
But, good heart still remains. 
If someone were to ask me, "you have given a choice to choose again will it still be him?"
I tell you what, 4years ago I have chosen him, so as well for today. 
Ask me a million times, the answer would still be him. 
I remember I tweeted this before, it says "time changes people" no doubt is true. 
Mind can be changed, attitude can be changed, belief can be changed...
But a love heart ain't gonna change. 

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

Cold Night