My Choice

I hope that I would have the courage to choose again.
Is hard to leave your comfort zone especially when it comes to human relations.
But I hope I could walk out from this fantasy and started to look for my happiness.
Every woman dreams to get marry to their Mr Right and who doesn't want it, right?
Like I said I seriously need a change and move forward to look for my own life.
Sometimes is difficult to live without a lime light, you're not exposed but hidden.
What's worst when you have to deal with all kinds of rumours and comments.
On the other hand dealing with your own jealousy and anger.
Just to treat myself fairly, I seriously don't think I deserve all this.
Why do I make myself feel like a mistress when I'm not.
Why do people can just enjoy being each other lovers, bestfriends, soulmates and I can't?
As an ordinary woman who does want to be loved and protected?
I didn't ask for any status for all the while not too sure I've done it right.
Anyway, now that I know I have not much time to waste.
Rather than staying with a guy that might not end well, I should have let myself to explore more.
Who knows that my Mr Right is just right at the corner and I didn't realize it.
Whatever the result is, I'm going to end this relationship in a proper way and we could still be friends.

Popular posts from this blog

Just wanna talk about

Cold Night