Turn round

Ya, as i mention earlier lot of assignments that need me to finish.
And today, i've finish my Design Fundamentals assignment.
Thanks to my lovely classmates, they scarifies their time just to help me.
(Julia, Mei Yan & Marilyn)
Thanks a lot to all of you, i really appreciate it!


Btw, i've lost my pen drive yesterday. So unlucky! ==
All my 1000++ pictures gone & my assignments gone too.
Damn stress, some more got people don't understand my feeling.
Shit like hell!  Since i'm so unhappy, hang out with Nise & William at night.
Chit chatting and fooling around makes me feel better. (overnight at Nise place)
Thanks for my best sista Nise and best brother William, you guys really help me a lot!


Gotta redo my English for Communication and have to done it before Thursday.
I need a lot of time to finish all my work.
Need to finish up the out-line and add on some materials.
My presentation change it to this Friday. God bless.


Oh ya... i'm joining the dancing society committee,
and tomorrow will be the first meeting.
Can't wait for it, and i really hope that i can handle it well.
Support me! ^^

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

Cold Night