Cold Night

It was a cold night after all.
I am figuring what is the exact problem that I have for all this while.
Am I being selfish, too straight forward or I'm simply being stupid?
I doesn't really like the feeling when we have an intense argument and later on he is just being sweet and nice, hugging or kissing me. I felt cold at that moment.
Sometimes woman is just being weird, and I myself being as an ordinary woman, I feel the same.
We can't be treated good. I know if I were to return with a hug or kiss to him, things will just eventually gets better. But I doesn't have the urge to do so, simply because I am being too hard maybe.
Let's face the fact that no one could instantly forgive and forget on those harsh words spilling on you, especially when the argument just happend a few hours ago.
He made a judgement that I have attitude problems and also saying that he is on my ex-boyfriend shoes now. Eventhough this might be true, I am being ego & self oriented, no matter how strong I am those words does kill me.
And it was not the first time, he made such statements on me. This time he even say he would gave up on me & feeling pointless to change me to become a better person.
I did not give my own sentence, not because that I also gave up. Is just that I am too tired to respond.
At the end of the day, things will just consistently happen all over again. I rather choose to remain silent & not going to explain much about myself.
If I could make changes on myself to make myself to become a better person, I would have done that.
However, no one could straight away change their characters in just a blink of eyes. It requires time & many failures. I apologize for being stubborn, but I was still hoping that I would met a person who could understand me better than I do.
I have faith that I will somehow found the one, who would treasure me, understand me or even being a glue to stick back all my broken pieces.

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about