Realisation

Dear Isaac (Yong Cung)

It has been more than 7 months after we ended our 27 months of relationship.
Whenever I turn around and looked back on what we have done, it were good memories that will never come back.
I must have say that, for the past 7 months, I have been dreaming of getting back together with you.
I even promised myself to stand at the side, supporting and praying for the best for you.
One day you will become successful and come back to me.
But I got to face the truth now, even though it is very hard for me at the starting point.
Because we all know that the truth is always cruel.
You did not give me any hope, it was just me imagining the good ones all these while.
I have no one to blame but myself for living in the fantasy of you and me.
Now that I realise is time for me to give up.
Not because that I am not keen enough nor my love to you is fading.
But I know there is no longer space in your heart for me to fit in.
Although, I am quite disappointed.
What have you told me is totally reverse on what you are doing right now.
I do not blame you.
Maybe I am not the right person that you have been searching for.
That is why, now, you have become successful in your career and you have that desire to look for a partner of your life.
I am hoping the best for you and I also sending you my blessing.
I understand with your current profile and status, you are able to find a girl with beautiful appearance, a fashionista, a girl who matches you.
Accepting that, I am not the one who is on par with you.
I am very sorry for giving you the hard times when we were together, and sorry for being blind folded with my egoism and I barely can see how much you love me in the past.
Regretting now is slightly too late for me but at least I learned a lesson, to appreciate the one who loves me.
Thanks for the memories that you have gave me and I will never forget.
However, is time for me to forget how to love you.

Best Regards,
Jacklyn Kong

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

Cold Night