More than just friends!


It was 4 years ago when I get to know this girl. We were studying in the same college and she is my cousin's classmate. The first impression that she gave me is so arrogant and I doesn't really like this girl. Never get along with her until we both work for a part-time together. Started to talk to her and found out this girl is pretty naive and "cute". The impression for me towards her totally change since that day. Right after 3 days of part-time, we plan to visit one of our friend's hometown. There it goes, we took the bus together, stay together, sleeping on the same bed with each other. So, I started to like this girl. Approach her and try to talk to her, sharing and also listening to her story.Then we also went for vacation together with the others. I can't remember since when, she has become a bestfriend of mine. I feel much secure being with her and telling her everything because I have nothing to hide from her. She is a very good listener and always comfort and pamper me (she literally spoiled me in some way). Whenever I faced problems or even a downturn of my life, she will be the one who are always there for me. I appreciate her very much like my sister. I thank God to send her to me, a counselor, a listener, a driver, a Santa (who buy me meals and even gifts) and a family member. I have a lot to express on how much I love this girl and I will never able to finish.

Today, is my sister's birthday! That is why i decided to dedicate a post for her on my blog. Below is the birthday wish and also message from me to her;


"Happy birthday to my sister from another mother! Is your big day today, I have many to wish but most importantly is to be healthy and happy as you always did. There is so much for me to say. Whatever it is, I always hope the best for you. Baby, be happy and you will go lucky. Congratulations for getting increment, it proves that you have done very well. And you know what, I'm very proud of you. Becoming a rich woman also means you have to save more already, for the sake of our future. Remember? I might be your future one if both of us are not getting marry. But I would prefer you to get marry because I can be your maid of honor and also have the opportunity to give speech during your wedding. This is one of my dream in my life, to see you getting marry and to give birth for a child. So that in future I would still have a God son/daughter if I'm not able to get pregnant. Sister, thanks for being there for me all these while. Especially during the period when I got so depress and when I feel like giving up. Thanks for encouraging me again and being by my side. I would like to thank you again for showering me with all your love and care. I apologize for being naive, stubborn and also hot temper. Yet, you never gave up on me as your friend and as your sister. I love you so much! Once again, happy birthday my fat pig, Sze! XOXO"

PS: Don't feel touched when you saw this post, okay? Cause I just wanna show the world that I'm being a nice girl who know how to appreciate people. Muhahaha!    

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S