This morning so tired de,don't feel like going to school but at last wake up also..DAMN TIRED! When after the assembly,suddenly the discipline teacher stop me..that is because yesterday i never stay back for the extra class..TT what the hell! early in the morning jiu kena already..i told the teacher that I'm not going to attend any single of Malay and English class,and i told him that i will get a letter from my parents..but is useless,he say that letter he will accept but this time i still have to be punished..OMG! Again and again!! Pn.Hela (the women) again! She cane me with a very thick cane on my hand..that feeling was,SO PAIN! Why me again? I don't want to enter the discipline room anymore! And i don't want to be punished again! TT Today also very less study,no teacher coming in..straight away 4period without teacher.What is all the teacher doing?? They really got so busy mie?? Damn lazy de..two days more is Yi Wa and Joely birthday already..going to celebrate with Yi Wa this Saturday i guess..==? Hopefully will be nice..

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

Cold Night