Never been happy

Ever since ive step down to UK, ive never happy with my relatioship.
Is like lacking of love and care between us. 
All i could feel is that im the one who being sensitive all of the time. 
But he doesnt really cares, even my feelings are neglected. 
Somehow i really suffer with this relationhip here. 
Fighting so hard all by myself is not easy.
What he thought is that im being emotional all the time. 
He dont even know that there are problems occured.
All these were cause by him. After he have been here, friends is only his concern. Leaving me, walking alone or staying at home is okay for him.
He will never feel lonely like i do. How insecure am i towards this relationship and him.
Seriously i dont understand why should i suffer.
I really feel like giving up this relationship, not because the problems occured these days but because we dont love each other that much anymore. 
He has too much of privacy and he even forgotten that he has a girlfriend that really needs his companion at a place away from home. 
I really dont need a boyfriend who dont remember my existance. 
Sorry to tell that, do what ever you think you are right. 
But i will remember how you have been treating me at this cold place.

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S