5th Anniversary!

It has been sometime for me to blog as a blogger.
Time passes really fast and its like 5 years ago when i first started my blog.
That it was such an unpredictable that i am able to maintain my blog up-to-date.
Even though i do not post as frequent like i did previously.
Well, now it has become a lil gift for myself when ever i read it back.
I can really see how stupid and naive i am previously.
Sharing alot of my personal "great love" stories.
Ewww~
Thinking of it makes me have goose bumps.
And i do really wish that i could still able to maintain it even until when i get marriage. *maybe
This would be even greater if i could be more hardworking a post more frequent especially regading my daily lifestyle.
It helps me to records down each and every minutes of the precious moment.
Especially while now i'm studying abroad in UK.
Hmph~ hopefully i would extra time so i can spend on my blog.
Can't wait for another 5 years to celebrate my 10th Anniversary with Blogger.

P/S: wish that Blogger would sustain until i stop blogging and don't ever shut down and deleted all my posts!

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S