Relationship

Is almost a year we have been together.
We been through a lot of hard times and obstacles and now we are standing here at this point.
My friend told me that, when it comes to a year of relationship there will always be a huge obstacle.
Either we both able to walk pass through it or we might failed at this point.
And now we have having a major issue here, a communication break down.
After review back my previous blog posts, i realize that the problem exist for a very long time ago.
Yet, it become more serious now.
I did tried to talk to him and make him understand.
But somehow, i  personally think that it doesn't work at all.
My perception was whenever i speak out for myself at the end of the day it always be my fault.
I really think that we need to communicate so that problems can be solve.
After struggling for few weeks with him, i have made up my mind to not to care too much.
As i really suffer a lot for these while.
However, after the confession with my friend, she told me that i should take a step forward.
Try to do more than i should, question him whenever i wanted to know but not to be bother-less.
I agreed with her at that moment, but i would like confess about my feeling again.
The situation I'm facing now;
When i first came home, the first thing i did is to contact him. I called and FB message him but i got no reply.
Totally lost contact with him makes me feel weak.
And i told myself is okay, i will wait until he get back to me.
But as time passes, i feel so much insecure than previous.
I was thinking that does it worth to maintain a relationship that has no assurance?
Again, i question myself,
do we really have to stop our relationship here just because of lack of communication.
All the time I've been waiting, hoping, guessing, assuming, predicting and i really felt like giving up.
Not because we don't love each other anymore, is just that, is killing both of us.
Crying every night for him and for the same issue.
I was thinking whether he really loves me or
he might just have a feeling towards me that he thought that this is love?
Once again, i'm getting weak and tired.
So i have made up my mind to give a last chance for both of us to save this relationship.
This is the very last time, which i think that it is fair for both of us.
So that we do not need to waste time for each other if there is no future for both of us.
I really hope things will get better since I'm willing to take a step forward, to tolerate him, to save this relationship.
If this wasn't what he wants, then i think i have made a right choice and I'll respect my decision.
Even though,i really think it was wasted after admiring him for a year until we get together for another year.
End up, we have to break up. I was wondering will he saw this post and what was his feeling.
But i can't consider so much anymore, cause by working hard alone doesn't work.
I don't need him to change for me but simply being considerate a little more will do.
Stand at my point of view and think of me for a moment, this is a simple request from me.
I really hope we can make it, seriously.
But I'm ready to accept the fact that we have to go with our own way.
Hope that i can really do it and survive from this war.
I will strive to save our relationship from all these hard time, i promise.
I love you, Mr Lim.

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S