The Moment

Miss the moment when we're about together. How we tease each other and how you tolerate me. But i know that there is no turning back. We both busy with our life and stuffs, never had enough time for each other. That causes us neglected our feeling sometimes. I knew that it will never be the same as before. Not gonna experience the same feeling like previously, how you were used to be, so lovely to me. I know that you love me, i appreciate everytime you wisper in my ear when i was asleep. I love the feeling when you questioned me do i love you. I felt much pampered. Seriously, i was hoping so much for a time just both of us spending the whole day being together like an ordinary couple. No business, no assignments, no jobs and no worries. But i will never know when the day will come. How good if both of us are still vulnarable and naive, nothing to consider. Then our love would grew stronger as we are. Rather than maintain being weak and surfaced when we are both strong and aggressive. We are fighting so hard for our future, but i've doubt, does our future meant for each other? Are we fighting for own future or our future? It was pathetic when ever i questioned myself on the issue. Well, no matter how hard the obstacles we gotta face. I still hope a happy ending for both of us, just me and you without any party participate. Really wish you could understand that some people's concern about our relationship makes me feel uneasy. I know this is not what you wish, yet i really hope you can tell me honestly when things happen. Rather than i realise it myself that is uncertainty. Somehow just make me got frustrated and being emotional. Really hate this kinda feeling. Sorry for being so sensitive i guess its my problem again. Hmmm...just let me rewind the sweet moment that we had previously, the most precious moment. 

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S