Tolerance

I know this is very important in every single relationship. 
Im trying now, i dunno whether i can make it. I swear i will try. 
But my heart dont feel good at all.
Crying for day and night just because of this. I seriously got so tired! I wish to have a break. Im such a failure, not good in multitasking. Pressure from every where. 
Now... He is no longer by side supporting me. I totally dont feel good right now. Suffocating and my heart is so painful. I wish i could just faint and have a break for myself. I know im really weak, cant even face a little obstacle but i really feel like giving up. It happens too many times and is still like this. Im trying my best to fit into his shoe. What else can i do? Im getting more and more tired, both mentally and physically. God please safe me from suffering all these. I no longer have any bravery to face it. Please!

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

Cold Night