Lil voice

Things never get better after i were assigned as an account executive. 
At the starting point when i still dont get use to it, i deal with my own pressures that causes by own high expectation. I really hope i can do this thing well. Then, problems face with good friends. And i found that there is always no balance between work and friends, so conflict happen due to different point of view. Now we have scars and yet it was too late to fix. Until today this friendship wasnt fix even when it come to some point it got worst. Now problem face with him. I know that we will never have enough time for each other, i can blame no one but myself. Because i need to bear the responsibility of being an AE and a girlfriend. Same thing again, there is always no balance point. I will somehow sacrify one thing to get another. Now, i was trying so hard to manage my time for you. However, it happen not what i expected. I dont know whats going on with you but i really hope you dont simply trash on me. Heart broken at the moment when you mislead my message and even judge me for crying for this incident. I would say im okay now, as i merely feel the pain because i know i have lots more stuff to do. Since my effort wasnt appreciated so i decide to hold back. Like what i say, is easy to forgive but hard to forget. Today is one of the most painful day ive ever gone through. Is okay that in future we have no time for each other but atleast we feel love and bond. Rather than unappreciated and feel annoyed. By the way, you should reconsider of your ruthless comments. This is such a huge hiccup of our relationship, eventhough small matter but it does matter.

Good night~

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

Cold Night