Things are not right

After cold war for almost a week.
After when he thinks that he is sufferin all these while.
I take my step forward to admit my fault.
But things doesnt seems right.
For once ive told myself that i hate myself so much.
Even thought of ending my life because i cant stand with all these pressures and problems.
Tears falling for my eyes every night, tonight is not exceptional.
Is my own fault, by hoping so much from him.
Always expecting more than what he could gave me. 
Ended up torturing myself.
When we are just able to let go our problems and here comes another.
He had no time for me but i was hoping he could actually spend time with me.
He is much busier than i can thought.
My life is so plain and dull as compare to him.
I could never blame anyone for not having a fantastic life.
But i would thought of having a happier life, filling up by him.
I was too naive.
I wonder how much he has arrange his time so difficult to find a day for my slot.
Am i being a burden for him and stopping him from moving forward.
I even think of, since this is not the fairy tale that ive been wishing for, should i just let go?
So that he can actually moving forward with speed.
I just dont want to become a burden to anyone.
I think i should just live by my own, with what i have. 
So that i wouldnt hope so much and able to stop myself from guessing, expecting and hoping.
Seriously im really tired. 
Tired of facing all these by my own.
Do we really meant for each other? Ive doubt.
Does love could overcome all the obtacles?
Am i giving myself a once last chance?
I just hate being so tired of being myself.
The best way is to put a full stop of every single matter.

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S