Tough

Been for sometimes that ive never face such a tough time.
Never know that the words somehow kill my heart for a second.
As i almost collapse when i first heard it.
I never thought of such a sentence could came from you.
For all this while i tought i started to understand you, but obviously thing happend the other way round.
Finally i realise that is not easy to really get to know or understand a person.
I have to guess and put myself into your shoe for most of the time.
I tought by behave in such a way could enhance our relationship.
Sacrifies more is not a problem for me, and i didnt ask for any return from you.
All i hope was, we can really maintain our relationship by loving each other.
However, it comes to this night. I was force to speak out and explain what ive been doing for all these while just for you.
But i dont really thinks that you really understand what is the problem between this. You looks so lost and stress out to figure out what am i trying to deliver.
Seriously, when i was force to take this step, i know that there is no turning back.
The only result would either be; you fully understand and willing to sacrify for this relationship or you never know what to do and i would sacrify more and more for you. At the end is only a happy long relation or a sad short relation. 
I never wanted to guess or assume things would happen, as you believe that everything is on your hand. You have to opportunity and rights to decide what do you really want.
I think this is the time for me to actually think about my side, what do i really want and hope for. 

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

Cold Night