The Unreachable

My current feeling is just like the title.
Even myself is not able to reach my exact feeling.
I only know the reason why, is probably i love him too much.
It was hard for him to tell him, how much does his word meant for me.
Is hard for me to explain my feeling.
I cant even figure it out by myself.
I really wish to know what is going on with me.
For all the time, i thought loving a person is putting him into my heart.
So that he could feel that heartbeat of mine, feel my feeling, feel how painful my heart is.
But when it comes to problem, it doesnt seems like what i've thought.
He couldnt understand and at the same time im unable to explain.
I really dont meant to cause you moody or down.
I was so, out of my control.
I really wish that i can burried all my emotional, so you are not aware of it.
After all, it was my problem for not able to tell you. I apologise.
I cant figure out what was the main factor that causes my heart broken.
This time is so much painful compare to previous, cant even breath nor talk.
You meant so much for me, and you'll never able to understand.
Baby im sorry for behaving in this way, im too emotional. But the only reason for all these is because im so into you.

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S