Meaningless post

Feel so awful this whole damn week!
My emotional is becoming abnormal again.
Feelings getting up and down all the time.
But i felt that i become more sentimental for the past 2-3 days.
And ya, very sensitive. Maybe is because of "girls bestfriend" came and visit me.
Easily get frustrated, down and even depress.
Thinking of lots of things and i'm trying hard to find myself a solution.
However, it doesn't seems to work.

It was just yesterday,
going through people's post and looking back on people's past.
Somehow i've find out that, some words mean alot to me.
And i get influence and distracted by all these words in the post.
Lack of security these days.
Hoping so much, from him and myself.
Really hope that i can have time for myself to really sit down and think.
What do i really want.
*I've got no idea what am i thinking of now!

I believe time can cure me.
Or......
Some support, confession or nice talk of "you" would work better.
I need security badly! Since when i've loss all my self-confidence?
Hmph... I guess i've gone crazy.
Felt that this post is pretty much meaningless, it complicated my emotional.
Don't even know how to express myself!
Gosh! Can someone just come and struggle me?

A beautiful and meaningful song that i've played over again and again.
* I'll protect you- Jaejoong

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S