Just A Confession


Feeling very bad currently.
Not able to think on what should I do to proceed.
Maybe is my problem for not able to deliver my feelings.
I was too relied on the others exactly like the other mangos.
Always wanted people to know and understand what was my feeling.
It was so wrong, now I finally understand what people trying to mean by silent is gold.
I speak too much about myself, too much to be share.
I thought it was something good, to be truth to your own by not hiding anything.
But yet, I found out there is more to cons than pros.
Now that I’ve started the conversation and I don’t even know how am I gonna end this.
Putting ourselves on people’s shoes should always be taken at the first place.
However, sometimes we can’t fully understand what was the situation that people were facing.
We, as human, are unable to measure how bad the situation is, until we really faced it ourselves.
I’m exactly a drop of oil in a cup of water now, just can’t be a combination of mixture.
I was so lost now! 

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S