The New Housemate

I have a new housemate now.
Instead of saying YEAH, i would say O.
And guess what, today is the first day she moves in.
What kinda of impression that she gave me is.......
SHE A DIVA! Yes, she is.
When i first walk into my house i saw a new shoe case at the corridor.
She only has a pair of leg but she has lots of heels. All are heels on her shoe case. WTF!
What comes in my mind is...
* Are you a model? Or you're a robber that steal heels?*

Skip skip skip ~

Then, when i went into the bathroom.
What really attract me is a basket of shampoo.
And WTF again! We usually use a basket to keep our toiletries so it would look tidy.
But she has around 6-7 bottles of shampoo and NO shower gel. *LAME
I could not find a word to describe her but a DIVA or maybe a crazy women.

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S