I think i'm emotional =(

These few days, i felt that i'm being so emotional.
I missed every single of my brothers and sisters.
It happen in such a sudden, where this morning while i'm heading to college.
I saw a car behind us, and it looks like the car that my brother drove.
And i suddenly started to think of him and i cried because i missed him.
It reminds me of our childhood and the time we spent together.
I might be so busy with my stuffs in these past few months.
And i didn't even think of looking or texting them.
I felt guilty and i believe that i'm not being good in arranging my time.
I've been wasted so many time on doing non-sense things but never ever think of meeting them.
I'm sorry that i'm a such a failure that i had ignore you all for sometimes.
Even things happen on them, i don't even knew.
I'm sorry but all i could said, you will never be replaced.

I LOVE YOU, BROTHERS & SISTERS! =(

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S