listen to my heart

I hope that one day you can really sit back and listen to my heart.
Cause sometimes you really makes me feel heart broken.
You will never know how much i need a person right beside me,
lending his ear and even shoulder to me.
I'm so tired, tired of being selfish.
All i need is a person who can really understand me.
How long do i still need to pretend infront of people?
Even though i really care and mind about a thing, but i just can't show.
How much of time do i need to cure my pain in my heart?
No one can understand me.
All the pressure that you people gave it to me, i just need to face it by myself.
Maybe some of you might think that i deserve it.
I act that i'm strong, but no one will know the truth behind of this story.
Who can i really share with?
Even the close one doesn't want to listen to me.
I just want to be myself but it is much difficult than what i've thought.
I thought all i need to do is to fit into peoples mind,
but i was wrong. Because i don't feel happy at all.
I'm sick of being tired, i just feel like giving up.
Exactly how i feel when i'm fourteen.
How can i survive, by just being alone.
What do i have in my empty life?
It has been a long time for me that i've never cried out loud.
But how long that i can still keep my tears.
And this is the time that i have to release them out.
I really feel the pain now, real pain.
I wish that you were here right beside me, my angel of my life.

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S