here i come again

Okay, let me cool down myself first.
I've got lots of lots of things to said.
And all these things really make me feel so mad.
First, i have no idea why am i so concern about you guys.
Or maybe i just concern about the title.
I don't wish you guys to spoil our name that we built.
It is not easy as what you guys are doing now.
Going back at 8pm is so fuckin tired for you guys??
What about us? The previous year we went home at 11-12am (8am class on the next day)
So i should differentiate you guys as HUMAN and we are ROBOT or maybe dumb ass.
I can see that, none of you guys appreciate what the committee had done for you.
I understand that some of you are professional, and those PDs are not good as you guys.
But when it comes to training, you guys have to show some respect.
You think they got the responsibility of taking care of you guys?
Seriously first impression of you all, are GONE!
Damn fed up already. Nothing wanna comment bout you guys.
All i can is good luck.

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S