my life is suck!

Seriously i dunno what is going on with me.
Everything is not going on smoothly as i thought.
Even just a simple assignment, but for me the moment i'm doing this is so tough!
Simple presentation, make me feel so uneasy.
My life is in the category of SUCK! FML
My part-time job, giving me a lot of stress.
For me the time i'm working is the time of World War.
Anything i do, there is always people giving comments about it.
I'm so damn worried about the end of the world,
but besides that there is also a lot troublesome thing that i have to face.
Somehow, it make me feel that the end of the world is something good to me.
Life with friends, families and my boyfriend is SUCK!
I am so fuck up with all this things.
Even what should i eat for breakfast give me a lot of problems.
Okay, now my part-time job has ended and so do my stress.
But now there is a new thing for me to be stress-out, that is tonight's gathering.
If you guys wanna meet up then you just attend or else don't give me stupid reasons!
And don't push your responsibility to the others, the answer is so simple.
Just yes or no, thats all.
Vicent Leong, i really don't know what happen to you.
I don't give a damn on how you wanna treat me.
You wanna fuck, just come. Don't simple act infront of everyone that you really treat me good.
Fuck you! Today pretend to be so good and the next day showing me your fucking attitude.
As what you say, don't push me to my limits!
Please don't act infront of me anymore, i treat you guys good and you're stepping on my head.
College friends are SUCK like a bloody hell!
Don't use me for your glamorous, if you wanna be a star just go. Nobody stop you!
Classmates??
Ya, we are so call, classmates. Be as selfish as you can buddy, and i'll treat you back in the same way!
My life is SUCK is because i live with you guys.
So...Fuck Your Life too friends!

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S