Random post during Exam Season

Ya, now is already exam season but i still can blog.
Incredible right? ^^
I'm having a 10days break before the next paper.
(but now 7days are left!)
Ermm.. i'm blogging about what i've done these past few days.
(In randomly, cause i can't re-arrange the date)

Study lorr.. As in study real hard! 
Just don't want to resit, cause as everyone knows resit is very expensive.
Wu liao de money we don't spend on too much.
Save it for CNY and to buy new cloths. =D

Today, went out with my family.
Early in the morning wake me up. ==
Sigh~ Really beh tahan!
My face look more pale than the one who sick. TT
As usual, have breakfast at my aunt's kopitiam then visit alots of boutique.
(between this time, i saw my idol at PappaRich with his friend,
mood straight away turn on! ^^)
I bought nothing but my sister brought almost the whole shop back home.
I saw one short pants, is simple and nice.
Since i've lost my shorts jeans pants during last photoshooting.
(seluar pendek also want to curi ka? mou cin tou lo!)
But i guess is because i forget to take that pants and thats why is lost now!
(Of course lo! So many baju, no people help me take sure will left things behind lo!)
Then i taught wanna buy this pants as replacement.
Unfortunately, my sis says that she like it too and she BOUGHT IT!
Never mind, i'm always kind.
So now i'm going to borrow her pants and wear. *wink~

Oh ya, why am i so tired of waking up so early.
Cause yesterday, 
Vicent came to my house and he play mahjong with my family.
But not nice for me, 
cause i can only sit next to them cause i dunno how to play.
They play and play until i'm hungry and its 1am.
Then Vicent and i went to mamak stall and eat alot!
(btw i'm getting fatter and fatter,
my tummy is like 20inches of tire but i'm still glad with it)

6th of January, Australia
Colourfoo, alice, bao bao and doi doi went to Australia.
3months can't meet them until they come back.
I know that i will be very boring without them.
Sigh~
Nothing can do but just wait lo. TT

And coming 11th of January is Jing Wen's birthday.
Tomorrow we'll celebrate with her, 
but i'm still not sure whether my boss are joining.
If not, then i'll take LRT all the way to my cousin's house lo.
No matter how, plan is still on!

I've just finished watching 3 sets of Barbie movie.
So excited!
A christmas carol, The barbie diaries & Barbie in a mermaid tale.
Wow!
Although watch many times already but still so excited with it.
Hahaha~ I'm crazy

And i guess thats all for my random post.
All craps and rubbish!
Hope you don't mind wasting time on reading this. ^^

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S