Problems!

I dunno what is going on between you and me.
I  really feel that problems still occur.
We argue a lot for this whole month.
And i can feel that you don't really understand me well.
Feel bored with this kinda feeling.
I've been keep on repeating the same thing and you still don't understand.
We don't date like other peoples do.
We don't share and we're lack of communication.
Is so hard for you to read my mind and so do i.
I tried to give up,but i know this is not what we want.
I really hope you can do something about it.
Or else we just live like this until one day both of us really can break up.
I ran away from you many times.
And so was today.
But you doing the same thing,the thing that not i want you to do.
Seriously..........
I FUCKING HATE YOUR THIS KINDA ATTITUDE!
If you want me to change my attitude please change yours first.
Don't always mention that i don't care bout your feelings.
But you force me to do so.
Then who cares bout my feelings??
Is hard for me to explain to you,why am i doing all this.
Before that please change your attitude!
Thanks~

By the way,to all the FUCKERS!
Please get out of our life circle!
Please do not disturb my life,
or you'll pay for it!
I'm warning you!

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

Cold Night