Past tense

Ermm...
It have been a long time that i didn't update my blog.
Well....actually i can't really recall back what happen previously.
But there is one thing that i can remember clearly,that is PD trip with my OO family.
This 2days 1night trip was fun although we spend most of the time in the bangalow that we rent.
Picture!
We're enjoying our banana boat~


Besides this,i also remember a few things happen.
Thats make me feel so much of stress.
It is bout my college life.
Really suck!
But now,is getting much better after i learn how to give and take.
Not forgotten is also to forgive.
And so now i'm still OKAY in the class.
But i really can mix around with some of my classmates.
Enjoy! ^^

By the way,my cousin sister just came back last Sunday from Taiwan.
And she bought lots of gifts for me.
Love it so much!
Thanks,Mandy~
(have to mention her name,to make her feel proud) XD

Gotta start and work really hard on my assignments!
Gosh~
Two hard assignments at one time,and have to hand in by next week.
Shit!
I know that i'm gonna be damn busy this week.
Wish me good luck! ^^

Ohh ya...nearly forgotten,i know you guys are reading my blog.
Thanks guys.. (to all my friend)

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

Cold Night