darkness

I feel darkness in my heart.
Feel so suffer, and i can't breath
So sudden, i felt my heart is totally empty.
I don't know who am i?
I'm lost, lost to no where.
It is so dark in my heart.
I can really feel the cold, the emptiness, the dull colour of it.
The scene are so clear that i can see now.
Pains,
Cold,
Dark,
Hurts,
Suffer,
&
Pressure.

Feel so relax, and my weight is so light.
Floating in the sky, i have no direction but to follow the wind blow.
I love the emptiness in my heart, with no worries, no pressure.
I might need love, but not now.
I love myself being like this, all alone, far away from the society.
How much i hope i can live like this forever.
I'm free, free from everything.

No locks,
No handcuffs,
 No rules, 
No law, 
No blades,
 No hurts,
 No blood,
No pain.

I might be lost and can't find the way out.
At this moment, i feel happiness.
I may no need to express, to speech out, to show, to tell what i feel.
Because all i have here is just myself and no one is looking at me.
I know what i feel, i know what i want, is all in my heart.
I feel flowing of rhythm, the music, the instruments, the feelings.
I feel the composer, and i understand the meaning.
I feel it!                                                       

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

Cold Night