Assignments

Lots of assignments to do now.
And i only done one of it, that is English for Communication.
Coming Monday will be the presentation day for this subject.
Shit i'm so worry that i can't present it well.
TT ( God bless!)
22nd, coming Friday i need to pass up my Design Fundamentals assignment.
And my assignment is still in progress.
And i'm facing lots of troubles now.
Vicent and my laptop can't even download the Adobe Illustrator.
  I only done drawing one and a half of people and i simply draw it.
I cant' hand in this quality of assignment to my lecturer.
I don't want to failed my course work! Hope i can finish it on time.
Ohh ya...
Not forgotten the same Friday i'm going to hang out with my OO family.
Can't wait for it. ^^
Good luck to myself!

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

Cold Night