Schedule with HIM

Quite boring this few days.
Nothing much to be blog up.
Just wanna mention a few things right here..

27/08
Exam in the morning,English paper.
My classmate didnt realise that today is my birthday. As expected.
After the exam they sang me a birthday song and make me blush like an apple. ><
Meet up with my dear and he brought me to Wangsa Walk.
Something happen in the middle here ( skip skip skip )
Suddenly my OO family pop up,singing the birthday song with Secret's cake.
Touch but at the same time blurr.. Appreciate it! Thanks~ 
* I would like to thanks everyone for accompany me on that day.
Next plan.. watch movie!
Heart the time when two of us at 1Utama watching movie....
but after the cold war then we're okay and even better. Enjoy.
After the movie we went to Look Out Point to have our dinner.
The steak is suck! but it taste good cause he is right beside me. ^^
He be the last person to wish me after accompany me whole day long.
11.59pm sharp in his car. A very warm birthday wish and a sweet lips from him..

*Today we talk alot bout us,our history and our memories.
Love the time when bout of us are serious about a topic.
So sweet~ ^^

30/08
Wake up in the morning straight away FB as usual on the bed.
Saw something that i shouldn't know.
Get freaking mad about him! Wanted to screw him!
Jump off from bed,on the laptop and wanted to blog about it.
Suddenly he call me,i don't feel like answering at all!
But at last i answered and he ask me to look outside of my house.
And i saw him standing right infront of my house. =="
Started to cool down,cause i miss him!
I tried to ask him twice bout the thing and he didn't realise that i know bout it.
He look so blur and i get fucking mad!
Tell him everything and as usual he apologise. =="
Lying to me again! And he explain. ( blah blah blah )
Then...the end of the war!
Accompany him to eat breakfast. ^o^
Then we bring my little niece to Jusco. She is only 2years old ++.
She enjoy alot playing at the park.
And so do us.... ==
enjoy being misunderstand. Thought off being a 2years old girl parents. ( sweet & sweat )
Shop at the supemarket,since my king wants me to cook dinner for him.

Dinner tonight,
1) Japanese Herbal Chicken
2) Sardine Fish
3) Carrot Egg ^^
with desert...the Cincau. XP

All instant food..hahaha make my job easy!

Merdeka Eve.
We got no plan just watched movie at my home.
Since can't book any movie from GSC,they are all full!
Youtube our "friend" acompanying us.
But we still beh tahan,staying at home so boring.
So we plan to go out and have a drink.
Went to Old Town at Jalan Cochrane,so peacefull.
At least not as crowded as other places.
Movie movie and movie. This is how we celebrate.
Back home around 12.00 ++.
Continue watching movie.....until ?? ( i also forget d )
Go to bed! Sweet dreams.
The End.

31/08
Merdeka!
Dad and Mom's 30th Wedding Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! ^^

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S