questions?


Why is LOVE consist of so many QUESTIONS?
I don't know why am i becoming like that.
I have no idea about my negative thinking.
But what i saw is problems still occur when it comes to arguement.
And i don't feel that you feel it.
Letting you go,is not because i don't love you.
Is because i love you so much.
For your own good,i wish that i could be brave...
Be brave to let go my hand.
But i just do not have the heart to.
I need time to think,should we stay or we do have different ways to go.
My heart is so painful when we're arguing.
My tears drop everytime i listen to the truth.
Why is it so cruel?
When i love you more,i hate myself more.
I hate myself for hurting you once and once again.
Why everytime i couldn't tell you the truth that i feel,
but i choose to keep silent.
Yesterday was wrong,i shouldn't let you feel that we're okay.
But i just don't want you to stay awake.
Your eyes are red and you have class on the next morning.
I'm so worry bout you. I don't you to suffer because of me.
Do you know when you kneel infront of me,
that moment i really wanna kill myself.
My heart was broken,and my tears drop.
I'm trying not to hurt you anymore,but i hope you wouldn't do such a silly thing anymore.
Everytime when your suffering,my heart really feel pain.
I know i'm irrational.
And i don't know what was on my mind now.
I'm unwilling to let you go.
But i just hate myself so much when we argue.
And i hate that feeling so much.

But no matter what,there is only one thing that never change....
And it will never change....

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S