Mr Vicent is back

At last,he came back on 15 September mid night.
And this is the end for my freedom.
TT no more outing with friends till late night.
He look for me on the 17th.
Spend all our time together after 7days he went back his hometown.
Enjoyed being with him,we have lunch and dinner together.
That day was really tired,sleep early.
Thats why we forgotten to wish our male bitch sharp on 12am.
William's birthday falls on 18th September.
Yesterday we went to have dessert,
since he has some request from me so he has to pay back to me. XP
We went to Sweet Hut at Kuchai Lama.
But while on the way...Cold war happend.
Then we talk,and he do something that meke me feel really touched.
The war ends,and we still love each other so much! ^^

I know you love me.
And i love you too.

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S