Good Bye DAV1 C2~

So well to all my C2 classmates..
Cause next sem i'll be changing my class to C1.
New challenge for me.
Dunno whether i can suit myself anot in 3months time.
This sem is so hard for me to survive in C2,
cause of OO Nite.
I spend all my time after class with OO buddies.
Less join my classmates for outing. TT
This make us not really close.
But it is much better after the OO ends. ^^
I heard from C1 class rep that C1 students are so quiet.
I'm so worry since i'm so talkative,will i be alone in the class??
Shit man! What can i do??
I just get to mix around with C2 and now i have to change class.. ==
Die soon..!
..new enviroment..
..new people..
..new classmates..
..new groups..
Please help me!
I wanna survive! I don't wanna die!
Hope they'll be nice to us.

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S