giving up

I realise that i'm not as strong as i thought.
It is a toughest and the worst thing that happend to me.
I'm so suffering now.
And no one could understand me.
I hope that i'll never made a mistake.
But i'm just to tired.
I'm tired for thinking bout this all over the time.
I'm bored,how much i wish that i could really give up.
But i can't!
God,please help!
Guide me please~ i'm really tired.
I don't feel like going to college anymore.
Feel like wanna withdraw.
I hate the feeling when i'm facing them!
And i really hate them too!
Hate myself for choosing the wrong subject.
Why do i need to tolerate them?
I should think of myself only,this is what it should be.
I just hate everything when it comes to college!
Hate their selfishness!
Fuck them off!

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S