F U C K O F F !

To what ever "kitten" it is.
I doesn't want to bother what kinda cat or meow or any animal you are.
Just get out of my life!
Stop your fucking feeling towards my MR.
Fuck off with your bloody fish bone!
I don't need you to post anything about HIM.
You're too childish that you wouldn't have the chance to stand right beside me.
Go home and learn your fucking language before you come and talk to me.
You're too small and your brain is still unmature to think.
Don't mention anything fucking feeling of yours.
It doesn't make any sense at all!
You are such a slut! This is what i judged you!
Can't get the little one so replace by the big one?
Quite funny,aren't you?
Grow up little kitten! See the reality!
Go and learn something!
Just know how to have sex and taking naked pictures aren't enough for you to live!
You'll learn the lesson one day!
Keep on doing it and it will show the way to HELL!
So just FUCK OFF!

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S