the truth

How much i wish this relationship could last long.
But i really dunno till when can i still stand.
Living in lies is a kinda of suffer thing.
Who wants to be cheated?? Especially the one they love.
A few love triangles appear around me.
What i feel is the 3rd party is always wrong.
But is definetely not as wrong as the one who make mistake in the relationship.
What i feel today is..
 i do not have the right to judge or even comment on peoples relationship.
Cause i'm a failure too.
I fail to make my love one to be truthful to me.
If you really love someone is that a very hard thing for you to be sincere?
I did wrong too,but why i still can be sincere to you and explain?
You lie to me!
How many times did i ask you?
And what did you answer to me?
Have you think about that i'll know the truth accidently?
And what was my feeling after knowing the truth?
Once and once again you disapoint me.
And that is such a great job.
Ya,we love and care for each other so much.
And even much more compare with the others.
But why do we have so much of arguements??
Peoples always ask bout us with the title "World War Again?".
Think about it.
I really mind of it,and try to think the same thing is going to happend to you.
What would you feel?
I'm sorry to post this but this is the only place where i trust.
I hope we can really can live and keep this relationship with the word "Trust".
I love you thats why i care for you.


* Sorry for bein stubborn and controllin you.but i'm just worry bout you.i noe you always tell me that you'll goin to stay at home and play your game but actually went out to cc.i hope that between us will have trust so i hope next time you'll tell me de truth but not lying me.ya,my attitude really got probem but sometimes i'm just playing and you dun need to take it seriously.so you dun need to worry that i'll not lettin you out,and next time you can inform me earlier when you wanna out.hope you won't lie to me and last minute inform me.you enjoy your game ba.you no need to back home before 1am le.i noe you can't make it.but i'll wait for you to back home if i still can stay awake.becareful.

13/08/2010 12.40AM
Message that i sent to you.

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S