too much to blog about =="

Feel so bored for this few days.
Yesterday,i miss my lecture at 8am cause can't wake up in the morning.
So i went for the tutorial class at 1.30pm.
But the class is so much boring then staying at home.
We just discuss and do our presentation,thats all.
Class finish sharp at 3pm.
Got nothing to do!
Went to Wangsa Walk with my class rep,Sean.
Ya,just both of us. Feel so stupid right?
We plan to watch the movie "La Comedie Humaine".
But the movie didn't show at Wangsa Walk TGV.
==" buat kerja sia-sia sahaja.
Since we're there then we plan to watch another movie,
"The Jade and The Pearl" by Raymond Lam. ^^


The movie starts at 4.45pm but we're late.
I guess around 4.55pm we went in to the box.
You know what?
I saw two guys in the whole box excluding both of us.
Hahaha.. (LOL)
Another ==" for us~
But i still enjoy the movie because of Raymond.. ^^
After movie,i tried to text Mr.Vicent but can't.
OMG~
I'm having a big trouble now!
If i didn't text him i believe the World War 3 is going to happend.
==" (Again lo..)
Stupid DiGi!
I only can receive calls from people but i can't even call out and send a text messge.
Receive a message from DiGi this morning says that,
"Sorry for line interruption."
Blah blah blah~ Giving excuses only! F**K la..
Didn't inform at all before stoping my line,such an idiot!
So another ==" for me!
Spending time with Mr.Vicent at SS2 night market.
Hot and Boring!
Walk for so long also can't find any food for me to eat.
Sien lo!
Thought of having suprise from him,but he tell me that,
No Suprise means Suprise!
Yeah~ What a Big Suprise??
==" for Mr.Vicent Leong,good job!
Conclusion,i also pening a...!
Really beh tahan d!

The End.

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S