Toni&Guy Academy

Wow!
Yesterday is such a bombastic day for us.
William Khor's hair......OMG lo~
Fuckin LALA!
"Ngor zip sou em dou lo!"
After his hair wash,the colour is ORANGE.
My reaction was WTF?? So ugly lo..
But after styling then is much better. =P
Btw,sorry for hurting you la.. ^^
Muhahaha~
But damn sharp lo,today i can see you from far due to your hair colour.
Don't worry,you won't be lost now.
Hehehe.. XD
Look on the pictures,before and after~

Before,still look like "sho zai"

After,look so damn LALA man! But i like it! XP
Got attitude lo..

Waiting at the saloon for thousand years,
freaking hungry.
And my sista,Denise leave us earlier cause of her meeting at college.
TT sob sob
Tought wanna go shopping after our hair are done.
So William and me decide to call McD delivery.
What i can say for the food is.......
"Hou sek dou....!"
OMG~
McD GCB is so tasty! I love it! But accept for the chicken skin la..
So juicy,so delicious that catch my tounge..
Yum yum yummy~ ^^
Tomorrow my turn to dye my hair.
I can't wait for it! Make it another bambastic hair colour,please.
Most of all,thanks to our hair stylist. (Kath)
And not forgotten,tomorrow will be a make up thingy~
So,stay tune. I'll capture more pictures to upload.
If can,you guys are invited to watch our hair show.

Theme: COLLIDES
By: Toni&Guy Academy
Date: 15th July 2010
Time: 8.00pm till 10.00pm
Location: City Harvest Church,
No.8, SS 13/6,
Subang Jaya,KL
Dress code: Stylish and Trendy

*Attn to my friends,please let me know that you're coming or not.
I'll try to get you the invitation cards.
TQ

`Special post for my beloved sista,Denise.
Darlin,don't keep it in your heart and make you unhappy.
I wish that you'll always cheerful,kay?
I'll always be at your side no matter what.
I love you,dear..^^

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S