R.I.P



I'm such a failure!
I just got the news bout my two little princess had past away for a month.
And i just know bout this last night.
I'm fuckin suck for being a mother of them.
I still remember when i 1st bought them from the pet shop.
They live as my daughters for only half year.
They die because of fighting in the cage.
TT (sob sob)
I can't accept it when i first listen to the news.
Vincci (zhen mei) and Vanice are the two dearest daughter of Anson and mine.
Anson asked me whether we should buy another new pair to replace them.
But my answer is NO!
They'll never be replaced,so i'm thinking of buying a pair of "Tamaguchi".
Is that a good idea? Easier to take care..

Message to my daughters,
*No matter what,mummy will always love both of you!
Muackss~ RIP

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S