movie??


Yup,
SALT!
I went to watch SALT on this Monday with my beloved Vicent,
the fuckin male bitch William & the freakin sexy female bitch Denise.
All bitches went to have dinner at the Popeye's before the movie.
* (The food suck! I know that i'm going to watch SALT after the meal.
But the food don't need to be so SALTY de lo!)
Btw,what is the different between normal and 2D??
Well,i don't see any different between them. =="
Rank for this movie,okay not bad. Can go for it!
I have a lot of movies that i wanted to watch,
but i heard that the final exam's timetable is out.
Have to check out about that.
Mr Vicent always have not enough time to accompany me,
in the other to say,we have no time for dating at all.
Feel so bored!
Need to fill in my precious free time with my buddies now.
Hehe~
I guess Mr Vicent is going to kill me after he saw this post.
But no choice,i wish to go back to the past.
I enjoyed my life! ^^
Hope he can be at my side more,so that i don't have any free time.


Oh ya,now watching a HK movie.
I love it cause of Raymond Lam is one of the character in this movie.
The tittle is The Mysteries of Love.
Rank: Superb for me. Cause i really love Raymond so much! ^^

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S