30082009

The Merdeka Eve!
OMG~
I enjoy that night really really much..
Hard to explain here.
At the afternoon on that day,
I having some emotion problem.
I am DAMN BORING!
Sitting at home,watching television and blah blah blah..
I feel like dying X.X at that afternoon.
And at the evening,
I just can't stand anymore,
I knew that if i wouldn't do anything for myself,
I'M GOING TO BE CRAZY!
Looking for an activities at night.
Taught wanna have drink with friends at mamak,
i keep on forward message like an IDIOT!
But no choice,i just wanna safe myself..
I admit these few days i keep going out with Daniel and KWah,
but it doesn't mean anything,kay??
We're bestfriends!
So....
not excepted,The Merdeka Eve we're celebrating together. ^^
Daniel is sick on that day,having flu and fever.
But he is still joining us,what a good buddy!
Accompany Daniel to have his dinner at Pandan Indah restaurant,
and here is when Daniel get a call from his friends asking what was his plan to celebrate.
And they are joining us..
Then we went to Look out Point,
and wait for their friends KHoe and his girlfriend.
Conclusion,we change our place to KHoe's house.
We gather and we went to 7-eleven to buy some snacks,
and Louis and SZai went to buy some beer.
And we play,talk,chit chatting all night long.
Back home at 2.30am.
Damn tired and headache.. TT
The End~

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S