No Tittle

I'm sick.
And ya,really have a bad sick for 5days.
Great high fever,cough and flu.
Whole week didn't went to college d.
Every night can't even sleep well,
my whole body is in pain.
No appetite at all,all food is tasteless for me.
Really SO XIN KU lo..

Thursday night,
having a very high fever.
My mom says that my body is like burning.
She staight away call my doctor,and doctor JD suspect that i'm having denggue.
So Friday,today,
have a blood test this morning.
Still waiting for the report now.
Today feel much more better d.
But dunno why since yesterday i keep on sweating like no body business
untill now. TT

For this whole week,
thanks for letting me know who is the person who really cares for me.
Thanks Denise and Chermaine,i miss you guys too.
And i also wish to make noise around you,cause if i never talk i'm gonna die. ^^
I forgotten to let "YOU GUYS" know that i'm those kinda of people that remember peoples bad.
"YOU GUYS" are going to pay me your debt!

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

Cold Night