Angry,Rush,Tired!

12/06/2010

Today having outing with my tracian friends~
All i can say for today is all rush rush and rush!
Making me stressful!
The driver for today gets really mad..
since we have to rush from place A to B(my house).
[All our schedule is out of what we've expected~]
We're trevelling around KL but still can't back to my home.
Gone through many many tolls,as we're lost in the city.
*Sigh~
And te driver is showing his face to me.
*WTH!
After round and round in the city for an hour,
at last we have reach.
Just went home to change cloths and travel again to The Mines.
We went to a book fair a The Mines and we join the Mina Mag contest.

These are the pictures~

Sorry,cause the pictures look blur.
Technical problem ya..^^
Remember the face of that guy,
he is the driver of the day andhe is the one who show his face to me!
Hng~
So far,nothing special bout today other then the rushing incident.

The End

Reminder: Please remember not to do last minutes work,or else you'll end up like me. ^^

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

Cold Night