dream!



Having nonsense dreams these couple of days.
Maybe I'm giving too much of stress to myself.
I know that i can't keep on forcing myself anymore.
Feeling tired and lack of sleep are the main causes,i guess?
What should i do?
There so many things that are waiting for me to be done.
Gosh!
Can anyone please lend me your hand?
Please~

Lets talk about my dreams that i've dream these days.
Monday night,
this dream can be categories as sweet dream or maybe a normal dream.
Where i dream ''a guy'' and spending time in the garden.
But this garden doesn't exist and it is more like my chilhood.
The garden look like the garden that we saw in ''Charlie and the Chocolate Factory''.
Nothing special,but just lying on the grass and looking at the blue sky.
Then i'm awake!
So stupid right?

Tuesday night,
This i can seriously say that it is a nightmare for me.
But this is not the first time i had this dream,
there are couple of times the same person appears in my second world.
The stories are more or less feel like the same,
the differents are the place that i've been in my dream.
The person is a ''girl'' that i don't really like.
We were friends and now we are no more friends.
So the dream is about,
we suddenly becoming friends AGAIN and at the same time we're actually quite close.
*[In the DREAM]
Spending times together and we can laugh to each other.
This dream is actually in a not existing shopping complex.
The funny thing is,in the complex they have sauna and theme park.
Is hard for me to explain but is like that.
We're having sauna together and when we came out there are theme park.
Like those fairy tales,you know?
That place was fun,really love it.
*[BUT I DON'T ENJOY CAUSE THE WOMEN IS IN MY DREAM!]
Then we end up like buying cute cakes in a bakery.
Untill now i can still remember how those cute cakes look like and their flavours. ^^
I just can't believe that i have all this dreams,
and all are related with fairy tales.

THE END!

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S