Working??

Month of January,
still haven't work yet.
Got an offer from some company such as
CHANEL as i told earlier, THE SKIN LAB,
ORIGINS and ONE MOBILE.
Feel so weird,why most of the work is more to skin care?
Even myself also not sure.
Feel so bored when i heard the word 'WORK'!
I start to work as a part timer since I'm 12years old.
I involve in many kinda of work,
*Second May Card Design-Office job
Avin-Selling shoes
Bittersweet-Retail on Street Wears
Metrojaya-Selling Balenciaga handbags
Metrojaya-Selling fragrances
Isetan-CHANEL
I really have no more idea on which kinda work I'm looking for.
But i know what is my target,that is work to earn more money..
I LOVE $$ SO MUCH!
So which company can pay me high salary,i will go there..
Muhahaha~

Conclusion:I choose to work at ONE MOBILE,
start working on 04 January 2010.
All i can say that i never made a wrong decision,
cause my employer is such a nice person. ^^
Meet up my old friend Loong Zai and Bao Bao.
Hahaha,they still recognize me..
My job is so simple,
sit,wait,serve and get money! ^^
I don't even feel tired at all and i really love my job.
*Facing some problems,Skin Lab called me for the second times after i reject the job.
Settle on yesterday,once again i reject their offer.

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S