Christmas And New Year Celebration

24 December 2009
Christmas Eve Night~
No where to go,since I'm still staying at Mandy house..
Jordan gave us a call around 9pm.
And we went to have a drink for this very simple Christmas Eve.
Every where is full of people~
At last we went to the Xuan Music Cafe.
Enjoying the music and have a sweet conversation between us.
*Mandy,Jordan,Carmen & Me  : )
Feel so clam and lovely~ ^^

 THE END!

Picture of celebration for CHRISTMAS!








28-30 December 2009


Gotta work!
I've accept a job from CHANEL,The Garden,Isetan.
Work as a beauty advisor~
Learn a lot of make up tactics from my senior,Amanda.
She really teach me a lot of things.
Thanks~ ^^
Facing no problem workin at there,with the help from Amanda.
Get to gain more new friends from Anna Sui,RMK,Christian Dior and so on..
Having so much fun,working there with them. 
*CHANEL wants me to work for them on the January for 8days,
still wondering whether i should accept the job or not?? TT

THE END!

31 December 2009
The end of the day for year 2009~
As usual i will celebrate with friends.
But this year is different compared with past years.
Cause usually December will be my working month and
so most of the New Year eve i will be celebrating with my colleague.
But i still enjoy my New Year Eve 2009 so well.
New Year Eve celebration with....
Mandy (cause I'm still overnight at her house),
Qian Yi,
Chuen,
Daigao,
Daigao cousin bro (i forgot his name),
AkiMoto
We went to Look Out Point,
it was so jam all the way looong up the hill and get down the hill.
We spent more than 1 and a half hour in car. *Damn
But we get to see the whole KL's fireworks.
That was amazing,until i forget to capture down the picture. TT
Conclusion: Good bye year 2009 and you really give me a lot of sweet memories!

THE END!

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S