Spending times with my besties~

My Bestfriends~


=Lilly=
I know her since i'm 7years old..
We're so close since that time till now,
we argue but we'll be okay after sometimes~
Is going to be 11years,knowing each others.
I appreciate this friendship so much!
I love you,Lilly!



=Ilicia=
I still remember how we get to know each other.^^
We're friend since we're standard 4..
After many times not being in the same gang of friend,
but at last we get back together and now we're so damn close~
8years of friend~
I love you too,Ilicia!



Here we are!
So close~
No matter what they'll be right beside me!
They will be my listener everytime i'm down~
They hug me,when i need someone to protect me!
We share our problems and happiness together.
This is what we name as friend..
Our friendship will last forever!
Love you,babes~

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S