Break Up again??

17 December 2009
Is the end of our story between Daniel and me~
Maybe we shouldn't be together..
He is not the one i'm looking for,
as my brothers and sisters say maybe i decide too early.
So we broke up again..
As usual,i feel so fine and okay..
Guys,don't worry bout me!
I'm not happy because he hurt me!
After broke up with him,
i found that he did something sorry to me while we're still together.
He went clubbing and hug his ex,maybe he wouldn't feel anything~
But he hurt me,he is just a sucker!
I hate him on the moment when i know about it..
But now,i feel okay with it.
Cause he means nothing to me!
Until now,he don't even realise i know about it.
I never say,it doesn't mean that i don't know!
The end of story~

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S