Seminar at UCSI

18/10/2009 Sunday
Today we went to UCSI to attend an Accounts Seminar at 2pm.
Lilly is going by my dad's car,when both of us arrive we saw many of them just came.
We meet up with Ling,KWeng,POnn ang WC.
Picture of us walking up to the UCSI.
We walk for a long way to block C where we're gonna have our class there..
Damn tired..==
Our hall~ Is still early so very less people..
Prinsip Perakaunan ting 5-SPM 2009~
The 5hours journey is going to start!
I'm bored! So i took a picture of a guy..Hehehe..^^
He is the future professor with his pen on his ear..XP
Accounts accounts accounts~
Wah! So concentrate o??
Pn.Faezah is teaching,she is a very good teacher..^^
Our hall is now full!
Start to do the exercises..
I love the spotlight on the stage..
Class ended at 7pm,so of them is going to follow my dad's car.
But daddy said he might be late,so he ask us to have a drink first while waiting for him..
Picture of three dummies..^^ (Ling,Ilicia & Lilly)
Ma and Lilly~ (we look so pale in this picture,especially me!)
Ilicia is enjoying her chocolate sundae.. XD
Look so 'stupid' in this picture,wahahaha~
She is just a busy women.. =="
After enjoying at McDonald,is time for us to go home..
This coming Sunday is the last class for us at UCSI..
I'll have more captures on that day.^^

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S