yeapy~ ^^

Tomorrow not going school le..
Stay at school got nothing to do,so boring!
So??
''Cuti sendiri!''
We're planning to go out tomorrow,
to buy presents for my lao po,Miss Ilicia and
have the Japanese buffet,Yaki-Yaki at the Federal Bowl.
Hehehe~ ^^
I just can't wait..
Cause i really love eating especially spending my time with my dears..
Still have no idea on buying what for Ilicia.
Hmph~ ==
Tomorrow have to take a lot of picture to upload already,
cause my blog is much empty compare than last time..
Sob sob~ TT
Tonight I'm in a good mood.
Cause KWah just look for me just now and he apologize to me.
He explain that he is at the hot temperature that moment~
I forgive him,and promise not won't mention about it anymore.
We'll go out as usual..
And three of us will still so friend like usual.. ^^
*Promise to have a good good night,tonight~
Sweet dreams ^^

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S