rainy day~

Today at school got a lot stories to talk about,
my dears is busying to plan the celebration for Ilicia (my lao po)
During in the assembly,we just can't stop talking..
Hahaha~
All also look like '8 po zai' like that..^^
I say something funny in the assembly,
and they we're so excited and laugh out loud..
So LAME! ==
Really miss them so much orhx..
Today we have our last paper,the 'Sivik'.
In 15minutes my classmate start to talk,
teacher also can't stand of our noise..
Cause no one treat it like an exam..
So??
Teacher collect the exam papers from us and let us chat.
Most of us had a boring holidays,
that's why we feel so happy to meet each other in school. ^^
And what we did at school??
As usual~
TALK & SLEEP!
Planning for the mooncake festival too..
Maybe will gather at someones house ba~
Or go yum cha together lo,if not this Saturday sure very boring de.
Sob sob TT
Today suddenly rain so heavy~
Make me remember about something!
Something that make me feel so uncomfortable.
Conclusion,it is a nightmare for me!
That 'monster' had disappear in my life for a long time.
But he suddenly show up again. ==
I already delete his contact in my friendster and even msn.
But i don't know why he still wanna disturb my life!
I'm freaking hate this guy..
I don't wish to mention about him at all!
But i have no where to release my anger on him.
On the Friday night,
he suddenly send me a instant message on msn.
What the hell o?
Nightmare Nightmare~
I was frighten when i saw the message.
I don't want to relate with this guy anymore.
*Please,i beg you~
Stop disturbing my life!
I really hate you so much~
I hate this idiot guy 'IVAN'!

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S